Friday, September 30, 2011

Research Weaknesses

There are a few areas that I am concerned about regarding the research project. One thing I am concerned about is writing a convincing and interesting introductory paragraph. I am also concerned about writing a conclusion paragraph that is strong and also different from the introductory paragraph. I have trouble not repeating myself in the conclusion. Another area regarding this research aspect of the project that i may have trouble with is finding enough sources. I may rely too much on certain sources, which could skew my paper to one viewpoint over another. I may have trouble finding enough academic sources. Finding a book appropriate to my topic my also prove to be a challenge.

 If we could spend time in class reviewing how to work on introductions and conclusions, it would be helpful. Also, reviewing how to write similar points in the introduction and the conclusion without being too repetitive would be very beneficial.

1 comment:

  1. I would be happy to cover additional information about introductions and conclusions in class. Remember that you should not introduce new information in your conclusions. You should reiterate points without repeating them verbatim.

    ReplyDelete